“A good estate plan provides you with peace of mind today and eases the burden on your survivors tomorrow.”
Practice Areas: Special Needs Planning • Medicaid • Elder Law • Estate Planning • Probate • Guardianships/Conservatorships
Brett’s practice focuses on the areas of probate, guardianship, conservatorship and estate planning. He enjoys distilling the complexities of these areas of the law and presenting them to clients in an easy to understand fashion.
Brett employs a collaborative approach to helping clients through difficult times. He focuses on presenting clients with a range of options and helping them select the plan that will best meet their needs.
Brett understands that his client’s time is valuable, and he strives to accomplish their goals in an efficient manner. Whether helping a client protect a loved one, settle an estate, or craft a carefully tailored estate plan using a will or trust, Brett’s main goal is to leave clients feeling cared for. People appreciate Brett’s approachable, humorous demeanor in tackling their problems.
“Our interaction with Brett was very comfortable. He was informative and pleasing to be with. We had a good experience throughout the whole process.”
— Joan P.
- BS University of Oregon – 2004
- JD Willamette University College of Law – 2011
Association & Board Memberships
- Member – National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
- Member – Guardian/Conservatorship Association of Oregon
- Member – Estate Planning and Administration Section of the Oregon State Bar
- Member – Elder Law Section of the Oregon State Bar
- Member – Oregon State Bar