Ave Maria School of Law, 2012
University of Miami, Heckerling Program in Estate Planning, 2018
“A great estate plan evolves in lock step with an individual’s or family’s life circumstances.”
Practice Areas: Estate Planning • Estate & Inheritance Tax Planning • Trust Administration • Probate
Aaron Cilek takes a family centered approach to helping individuals, couples and families implement and manage comprehensive estate plans, business succession plans, and trust/probate administrations.
A former high school English teacher, Aaron brings to his clients extensive knowledge, experience and warm communication skills. He listens to his clients to fully understand their goals. His advice results in lowering tax and estate costs while enhancing family relationships.
Aaron enjoys working through simple or complex client goals to determine the type of plan that will best meet the client’s needs. Aaron takes the trusted position of becoming a confidant for individuals, families, and businesses very seriously. Our clients appreciate Aaron’s gentle demeanor, ability to listen, and skill in drafting custom plans.
Prior to joining Nay & Friedenberg, Aaron owned and managed a boutique estate planning firm in Naples, Florida, specializing in estate planning, business succession planning, and taxation.
In his free time, Aaron enjoys hiking, videography, reading science fiction, and spending time with his family.
- BA University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa
- JD Ave Maria School of Law, Naples, Florida, 2012
- LL. M University of Miami, Heckerling Program in Estate Planning, Coral Gables, Florida, 2018
Association & Board Memberships
- Member – Estate Planning and Administration Section of the Oregon Bar
- Member – Taxation and Regulation Section of the Oregon Bar
- Member – Business Law Section of the Oregon Bar
- Member – Real Property and Probate Section of the Florida Bar
- Member – Oregon State Bar
- Member – Florida State Bar